Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on Friday, 23 March 2012 11:18 Written by Administrator Monday, 11 April 2011 12:54Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Lock-n-Load Java, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your locknloadjava.com Account. You agree that you are liable for purchases made through your locknloadjava.com Account and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify Lock-n-Load Java promptly should you become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your Account information so that Lock-n-Load Java may take appropriate actions to safeguard Lock-n-Load Java’s legal interests.
2. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which locknloadjava.com links, and that link to locknloadjava.com. Lock-n-Load Java does not have any control over those non-Lock-n-Load Java websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Lock-n-Load Java website or webpage, Lock-n-Load Java does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Lock-n-Load Java disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Lock-n-Load Java websites and webpages.
3. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Lock-n-Load Java asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by locknloadjava.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lock-n-Load Java in accordance with Lock-n-Load Java’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Lock-n-Load Java will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Lock-n-Load Java to you any Lock-n-Load Java or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lock-n-Load Java. Lock-n-Load Java, locknloadjava.com, the locknloadjava.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with locknloadjava.com, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lock-n-Load Java or Lock-n-Load Java’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lock-n-Load Java or third-party trademarks.
5. Changes. Lock-n-Load Java reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lock-n-Load Java may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Termination. Lock-n-Load Java may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your locknloadjava.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Lock-n-Load Java and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lock-n-Load Java nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Lock-n-Load Java, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Lock-n-Load Java. Lock-n-Load Java shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lock-n-Load Java, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lock-n-Load Java and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Lock-n-Load Java, or by the posting by Lock-n-Load Java of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Utah, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Information that is gathered
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies will be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server along with shipping and billing addresses and any preferences.
Authorize.net stores all credit card information. They conduct the entire credit card transaction using industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption. We only store a record that the transaction took place.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
If you make a purchase, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you sign up for our mailing list, we will send you informational emails about offers of services. At any time, you can ‘unsubscribe’ yourself from our email list simply by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button. It may take us a week or so to remove you from the list, but we will!
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. The site won’t work properly if cookies are turned off. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this will prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Shipping and Return Policy
We ship our fresh roasted coffee within 48 hours of processing your order. We ship Monday-Friday, except holidays. We suggest that you only purchase enough coffee to last you up to 4 weeks from the Roast (ship) Date.
We ship via FedEx and USPS. Lock-n-Load Java does not guarantee the arrival time of a package. Once we relinquish our coffee to FedEx and USPS, it is beyond our control. We can, however, assist you to track your package and help ensure that you do receive the freshly roasted coffee.
FedEx options will normally allow you to have your coffee arrive within 3 days of the Ship Date. For orders that are going to APO addresses, we have little control over the timing of its delivery once it leaves the continental U.S.